Week 3 content
Welcome to the 3rd week of #30DaysOfFlutter! Reminder, this is a self learning journey. Spend 1 hour everyday to study the learning materials, and join the live session on Wednesdays.
🔴 Live Session - February 17th at 9 AM PST: - Add to calendar
- Live Q&A with Tim Sneath.
- Live Coding Example: API Network communication and JSON.
- We’ll pick up where we last left off to add some simple networking calls.
- This week, we’ll take a look at adding some data about SpaceX rockets from a real API using HTTP and JSON deserialization! We’ll also update our UI to make everything pop a little more and have a quick look at how we can use plugins to give our app some cool new features.
- Q&A with the community panel.
Self Study Materials
- Last week, we live-coded a Flutter app from 0 and created a simple UI, check out the video and code repository. Widget catalog - play with some widgets.
- Widget catalog - play with some widgets.
- Are you struggling with widgets and layouts still? Revisit the Week 1 content!
- Check out how to use packages and look at some packages :
- There are lots of other packages, check out : https://pub.dev/
- Firebase integration :
Adding animation to your app
You can also watch some videos here