We've got some exciting news, Google AdCamp is coming to Athens! During this event, 30 selected finalists will have the chance to get a rare 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop your professional network and gain new skills. You’ll have some fun, experience our culture and learn even more about our Global Business Organisation. Excited? We sure hope so!
- When: Thursday, 11 April 2019
- Where: Google Athens
- Interested and have experience in sales, account management, customer support, marketing or consulting
- - Able to speak English and one of the languages below fluently
- Greek, Croatian, Serbo-Croatian, Romanian or Hungarian
- - Graduating in 2019, 2020 or have graduated in 2018
- - Open to consider a full-time opportunity at Google
- - Willing to relocating to Dublin, Ireland
- - Available to attend AdCamp Athens on Thursday 11 April 2019 (all day)
How to Apply
- Update your CV (two pages max) in English and in PDF format. Have a look at our resume tips here for some inspiration.
- Submit your online application via the link you have received in the promotion email
Application Deadline: February 17th 2019
If shortlisted, you may be asked to complete a phone screen with a Googler. We'll let you know by end of March if you have been selected to participate or not (everyone gets notified).
We look forward to reviewing your application!