“Small businesses told us the many ways they would benefit from AccuWeather’s proprietary APIs available through a personalized self-service experience and we listened. We want to reach a new audience, and help them grow their ideas with AccuWeather.”
— Mark Iannelli, Senior Technical Account Manager at AccuWeather
APIs have matured beyond just a systems integration detail — they’re products that expose key business assets. In many cases, APIs provide access to data and services so valuable that they can unlock new markets and new lines of business—but only if those APIs are designed, managed, and brought to market the right way.
In this webcast, you’ll learn best practices for monetizing your APIs and hear from Mark Iannelli how Accuweather enjoyed great success sharing its world-class weather data via APIs.
Tune in to learn:
- how key business assets can be valuable to external stakeholders as APIs
- how to bundle related APIs into monetizable products
- how to create a successful business model, revenue plan and pricing model for your API program
- how to build a world-class developer experience to increase API adoption
- how AccuWeather leveraged Apigee to monetize its weather data