David Thau, Senior Developer Advocate, Earth Engine, will instruct how to collect, analyze, and visualize satellite data by using Earth Engine through a hands-on technical workshop. This workshop will be held in English.
1. Who should attend?: This workshop is intended for scientists, researchers and students who regularly work with geospatial data. Ideal participants will meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Are currently working on geospatial projects (of their own or with students/collaborators)
- Have datasets they want to map and analyze.
- Have used Earth Engine in the past and want to share your knowledge and learn more.
- Intermediate-to-advanced technical experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Google Earth, Maps or Earth Engine
- GIS and/or Remote Sensing
- Web/multimedia development
- Programming for Google Geo APIs
2. Capacity: 40
3. Cost: Attendance is free
4. How to apply: Closed.
This workshop will be held in collaboration with the Kyoto University Integrated Research Program SPIRITS - Cooperative Research with the UK Leicester University on the New Global Cover Classification Focusing on Phenology.