This session will demonstrate how to create simple activities in Classroom, Docs, Slides, Forms and Jamboard, that focus on access and inclusion, allowing every student to participate in your lessons in the classroom or at home.
Building on the Transforming your lessons with Chromebooks and Google Workspace session, we will slow things down and show you how to create resources that can be used in all parts of the lesson. You can create with us as we work on:
- Setting up a simple Classroom and set permissions
- Creating a starter activity in Google Docs
- Prepare a Google Slide for group work
- Set up a self marking quiz in Google Forms
- Create a Jamboard ready for a collaborative activity
When: Wednesday 6th October