Take your business to the next level with our free week-long bootcamp
The Hustle Academy has landed and is here to help your business power up to the next level. Get access to live training sessions, 1-1 mentorship and masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free.
You can take advantage of all this fantastic support - along with a wealth of networking opportunities - when you sign up to the Hustle Academy’s week-long bootcamp, currently open to businesses in Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa.
This bootcamp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
Are you ready for the next step? Click the button below to apply today.
- Undertake a SWOT analysis of your business strategy-to-date
- Use this to design a growth plan for the coming year which focuses on the steps your business can take to attract new customers and increase sales
- Determine your revenue goals for the next year
- Understand your audience
- Identify market trends
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Define your unique value proposition
- Discover ways in which you can move customers through the consumer funnel
- Understand the key digital marketing channels available to your business
- Reflect upon the best channels for you
- Discover how to create engaging content to attract and convert customers
- Learn how to measure your overall success
- Explore the steps you can take to plan your finances and create financial forecasts to secure investment
- Build upon this by exploring the different funding routes available and identify possible options for your business
- Discover top tips you can implement to build your own pitch deck for investors to help your business secure funding
- Utilise the training delivered throughout the week to create your very own pitch deck
The majority of the training is delivered live and online. These virtual sessions, led by expert trainers, are designed to be practical, interactive and hands-on
Peer networking sessions
Participants are provided with opportunities to come together with their peers, network, share insights, and explore examples of best practice
Guest speaker events
In partnership with organisations and market leaders, participants are able to learn from those in-the-know at a number of guest speaker events
Opportunities for 1:1 mentoring and support enable participants to tackle any gaps in their knowledge, and tailor the learning to meet their needs
The Hustle Academy bootcamp is completely free of charge to participants.
To be eligible, we measure businesses against the following criteria...
Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering and be looking to now scale this
Size of operation
The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
This training is aimed at businesses who have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even.
The Hustle Academy is a completely free programme for participants and lasts 1 week in total.
Sessions run from 10am - 3pm, Monday to Friday, across EAT, WAT and GMT.
Live training sessions are delivered virtually so you will need to ensure you have the relevant technology to support your participation in the programme. This includes a stable internet connection and laptop with a web camera and microphone.
You must be able to commit to the full programme as live sessions will not be recorded.
To apply for the programme, simply click the button below to complete our application form.
The form will take roughly 30 minutes to complete and is designed to help determine whether the Hustle Academy is the right training option for your business.
Once you have completed the form, a member of the team will be in touch to progress your application and answer any questions you have.