Registration is now OPEN.
If you'd like to attend GTAC this year, please complete this form.
We will be selecting about 25 talks and 300 attendees for the event. The selection process is not first-come first-serve (no need to rush your application). We select a diverse group of engineers from various locations, company sizes, and technical backgrounds.
The deadline for applying as a speaker is July 1, 2017.
The deadline for applying as an attendee only is July 15, 2017.
GTAC will be streamed live on YouTube again this year, so if you cannot attend in person, you will be able to watch the conference remotely. We will post the livestream information as we get closer to the event, and recordings will be posted afterwards at the Google TechTalks channel.
Presentations are targeted at students, academics, and experienced engineers working on test automation. Full presentations are 30 minutes and lightning talks are 10 minutes. Speakers should be prepared for a question and answer session following their presentation.
There are no registration fees. Speakers and attendees must arrange and pay for their own travel and accommodations. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for GTAC attendees and speakers on both days of the conference.
- Each individual may register once.
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- At check-in, we’ll check your photo ID prior to assigning you your GTAC conference badge. We're OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you don’t have proper identification, you won’t be able to receive a badge and won’t be admitted into the conference.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age to attend GTAC.
- Photographs and/or video taken at GTAC by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information entered (such as name and company), will be displayed on the conference badge.
- All registered attendees agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. By registering, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Attendance at GTAC is not allowed by the following: residents of embargoed countries; individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- You agree to be solely responsible for your own safety, belongings and well-being while participating in GTAC. Google Inc. and its affiliates won't be liable for your participation in GTAC.
- Attendees can request the deletion of their registration data after the event ends by emailing email@example.com.