Pay It Forward Contest
At Google, we value diversity and inclusion and we support individuals who do the same. The Google Staffing Programs team in partnership with the Hispanic Googler Network is celebrating diversity and honoring Hispanic Heritage Month by recognizing leaders in education -- students, educators, and education-focused organization leaders -- who are advancing opportunities for their local communities.
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, students (high school or college, 14 and older), educators (teachers, administrators, school staff), and education-focused organization leaders (non-profit, private) are invited to showcase how they have positively impacted and influenced Hispanic communities within the US. We’re seeking leaders whose work in education demonstrates a commitment to expanding access and opportunities for the U.S. Hispanic community.
Before entering, please read the guidelines below and the FAQ. We look forward to seeing your submission!
How to Enter
Please first review our Pay It Forward FAQ
- Then complete this entry form and tell us how you have positively impacted the Hispanic community.
Criteria to Apply
Are 14 years and older
Currently living in the United States
- Demonstrate a commitment to expanding access and opportunity for the Hispanic community
The deadline to submit completed applications is Monday, October 3rd at 11:59pm PT
Applications should include a completed entry form
For additional information on what qualifies as “impacting the Hispanic community” see the FAQ
Judging Process & Criteria
Submissions will be judged by a team of Googlers on the following criteria:
Scale and breadth of impact (35%)
Long- and short-term impact (35%)
- Vision, future plans (20%)
The winning individuals will be announced by Friday, Ocotber 14th. Individuals that have been selected will:
- Be featured on the Google Student Blog highlighting the impact of your work
- Have the opportunity to connect with Googlers from the K-12 team to learn how you can amplify your efforts
- Submissions are due October 3rd, 2016 at 11:59pm PST
- Winners will be announced by Friday, October 14th, 2016
Please email email@example.com with any questions