How to enter
Submissions are now closed & the winners have been announced.
Make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria:
- You need to be based in one of the eligible countries: Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
- You can have a maximum of 50 full time employees.
- Your need to have publicly published your new game on Google Play between 7 May 2019 and 2 March 2020.
And other requirements in the legal terms and conditions.
Winner selection process
- Once submissions close, all eligible entries will be reviewed and up to top 20 finalists will be chosen by the Google Play team based on the level of innovation, fun, and technical & production quality.
- The 20 finalists will get to showcase their games at a public event in Warsaw.
- At the event, the Top 10 will be selected by the audience and the Google Play team.
- The Top 10 will then get the opportunity to pitch to a jury of industry experts. The members of the jury will be announced soon.
- The jury will select the 3 winners.
|Submissions open||9 January 2020|
|Submissions close||2 March 2020|
|20 finalists announced||March 2020|
|Festival event in Warsaw||25 April 2020|