Registration for and participation at the Indie Games Festival requires consent to the following:
Registration Terms & Conditions
- Each individual may register for only one entrant to the Google Play Indie Games Festival (the “Event”).
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else or transfer your registration to anyone else.
- Registrations may not be sold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way and doing so may result in Google rendering the registration null and void without any responsibility to Google.
- At check-in, we will check your photo ID. We’re OK with government issued licenses, passports, and other forms of identification. If you do not have proper identification, you won’t be admitted into the festival.
- You must be at least 18 to vote for a game at the Event. You cannot vote at the Event if you are under 18. Minors may attend the Event but require an adult to accompany them during the Event and they must provide a signedparental consent form in advance or during on-site check-in.
- Some games at the Event may contain content that is not appropriate for minors. It is the parent’s responsibility to expose minors to the content they deem appropriate.
- Guests to the Event are permitted but will be allowed to enter the Event only if capacity allows. If you have someone traveling with you, they will need to register themselves online or onsite and participation is only if capacity allows at the registration time.
- Photographs and/or video taken at the Event by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English.
- All registered attendees agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. By registering you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Attendance at the Event is not allowed by the following:
- residents of embargoed countries,
- individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries, or
- individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs.
- Once registered, you will not be able to change the name on your registration. Please make sure to register using the name that matches the government-issued photo ID you will be presenting when you check in to the Event.
- Google reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or remove any person from, any Google hosted event (including future Google events) at any time in its sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, attendees behaving in a disorderly manner or failing to comply with this policy, and the terms and conditions herein. If a participant engages in harassing or uncomfortable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from the conference with no refund.
Voting for Games
- You must be 18 or over to participate in voting at the Event.
- You may vote for up to 5 games at the Event but you may only vote for the same game once.
- You will not be permitted to cast more than 5 votes.
- Votes will be tallied by Google employees or agents or another entity chosen by Google.
- The final ten (10) best rated games will be announced at the Event.
- Google reserves the right to change the voting system in its discretion.