The Study Jams are designed to achieve an incredible amount of progress in a very short time. Feedback from our events around the world has shown us that practice makes perfect and it is more fun to learn if we can get our hands dirty.
The quota is limited and that is why we ask you to read the application criteria:
- Have programming fundamentals and know Java or Python.
- Apply and be accepted into the program.
- Bringing a laptop to the event: Mac, PC, Chromebook, Linux, everyone is welcome.
- Computer charger.
- For a better experience in the laboratories it is necessary to have as main browser: Firefox or Chrome.
We hope to see you at the event!
If you want to get the most out of it, you should prepare yourself for:
- Be open to learning methods and concepts.
- Make decisions and be active.
In short: prepare for two days of intense learning.
Format of the Study Jam
The facilitator will walk you through the training course and will help you with modules covering practical exercises. You will then complete the remaining of the modules as a self-study, online, after the sessions. The format/agenda of the event will vary as per the plan of the facilitator.