Thank you for your interest in Women Developer Academy. Please note that registration for this intake has ended. For more information on our upcoming programs, please head to our website or join our mailing list.
Women Developer Academy equips women in tech with the skills, resources, and support they need to become a tech presenter and speaker.
If you are a professional IT practitioner (e.g. software engineer, data scientist, developer, etc.) aspiring to land your first speaking gig, or looking to learn presentation tips to take your public speaking skills to the next level, join our training program and receive 1:1 mentorship from Googlers and developer community leads.
Beyond gaining new skills, you will also get to meet, connect, and network with other women developers on a similar journey.
Let's work together to bring diversity to the stages, because impact does not end onstage. That's where it starts!
Please note the following mandatory technical requirements:
• A Gmail account for access to course content,
• A desktop computer or laptop,
• Webcam and microphone (built-in or external),
• Connection to highspeed broadband internet access,
• Chrome is the preferred browser for use in this program.
Due to the limited number of attendees accepted per cohort, please only register if you are able to attend ALL the virtual sessions listed below as well as commit to our program requirements and mentoring sessions.
* Do also note that registering your interest does not mean that your spot is confirmed. Please wait for our follow up confirmation email.
** All sessions will be conducted in GMT+8 time zone. At present, we are only accepting applications from participants residing in Southeast Asia and Pakistan.