The cloud industry is growing faster than ever. Here at Google, we are always looking for ways to empower professionals to keep up with the fast paced growth of the industry and build solutions that help as many people as possible through Google Cloud Platform technology.
We invite you to apply to Google Cloud's Learning Workshop, a virtual, nine-week program designed for professionals looking to become well-versed in Google Cloud Platform through online training and weekly content from Google Cloud Next OnAir to help you hone your technical skills. Applications will be accepted until June 28, 2020.
- Free access to the Architecting with Google Compute Engine Coursera specialization, a series of high quality interactive courses developed by the Google Cloud team.
- A subsidy for the cost of the Associate Cloud Engineer Certification exam, which recognizes key skills in the industry.
- A recommended learning path that helps you meet the goals of preparing for the Associate Cloud Engineer Certification exam.
- Mentorship from Cloud Googlers with hands-on technical guidance.
- Community building activities aimed at creatiing meaningful professional connections and optional study groups and projects.
Applicants will be notified of their application status on or before Monday, July 6, 2020.
We recommend allotting 10-14 hours per week for the Coursera training, with additional time to dive deeper into course concepts throuhgout the program.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.