Welcome to Machine Learning Bootcamp!
Machine Learning (ML) Bootcamp is a one stop solution to learn about Google’s latest ML offerings. The 4 day intensive bootcamp will include instructor-led trainings and a project. Professional developers will be trained on Google’s recently launched Machine Learning Crash Course (MLCC) and Cloud AI/ML technologies by Googlers and experts.
This bootcamp will be suitable for you, if:
- You are a strong programmer
- Ideally, you are at least somewhat familiar with Python and Google Cloud Platform(GCP). You don't need to be an expert.
- Ideally, you know at least a little about linear algebra and calculus.
- You are interested to learn and apply ML in your day-to-day work and projects
This bootcamp is not recommended for:
- Participants with extensive machine learning backgrounds.
- Participants looking to learn about the lower-level intricacies of raw TensorFlow. Although the course does contain some basic TensorFlow exercises, most of the exercises focus on high-level Tensor APIs.
- Participants seeking advanced topics in machine learning such as image convolutional models and recurrent/sequential models.
If you're interested to attend, apply by clicking the "Register" button on the top right corner of this page. Selected attendees would be notified by email. Please note, filling up the registration form doesn’t guarantee a confirmation.