A good way to ensure everyone on the Web is safe is to educate and raise awareness.
You can organize education workshops and sessions for your friends and family. In a group of not more than 3, you can educate and raise awareness on ‘Together for Safer Internet’ to participate in this contest.
Make sure to create a campaign plan, showcase your ‘Together for Safer Internet’ lessons and organize workshops, sessions. Don’t forget to take pictures to show us your campaign implementation.
- This is a team activity, with a maximum of 3 people in each team
- It should adhere to the Terms and Conditions
- Number of initiatives and consistency
- Number of people reached and impact
- Estimated people you can reach in a year
- Innovation and creativity
Please read our Terms & Conditions before getting started.
Ensure to fill and submit completed consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org to participate in the contest.